If the answer is no, you’ll want to keep reading. Did you know that your heating and air conditioning unit requires periodical maintenance in order to
prevent more severe (and more costly) damages or problems from occurring. At the change of seasons – when you switch from heat to A/C or A/C to heat
– your HVAC needs to be checked out and prepared for the season to come.
At Coastal Home Services, we know how important it is for your heating and cooling system to work properly, especially during these hot summer months.
That’s why we provide an routine service and preventative maintenance plan to ensure that your heat and air conditioning work properly all year long
no matter what the temperature is outside. Keeping your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter is crucial in keeping your family and your home
comfortable. With our maintenance plan you’ll receive:
- Exclusive discount rates on replacement unit change-outs during contract period
- Bi-annual service maintenance
- Complete operating system inspection, lubrication, calibration & tuning
- 24 hour emergency & priority service, year round
- Quarterly* filter changes
To get signed up today, click here, scroll to the bottom of the page and fill out the form. We’ll be in contact as soon as possible
to schedule a servcie appointment.